Seaways International has continually sought to develop resources and capabilities to ensure that we are best placed to meet the requirements of our customers and comply with the International Safety Management Code.
Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Management System
We are ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 18001:2007 compliant and we have efficiently established, implemented, maintained and operated the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Management System (QHSE).
The QHSE has been developed and continuously improved in accordance with regulations and standards of –
- ISM Code (Safety Management System)
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification (Quality Management Systems)
- ISO 14001:2004 (Environment Management Systems)
- OHSAS 18001: 2007 (Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems)
“To be honest, upright, stay united in purpose and fellowship, treat everyone with respect, strive for mutual advantage and contribute to human progress”
We are strongly committed to:
- Operating safely;
- Minimizing environmental impacts;
- Provide maritime services complying with the highest international standards in the industry as Ship Owners and Ship Managers;
- Provide quality services to our customers that meet and exceed the requirements of ISM Code, all relevant ISO Standards and other applicable industry code(s);
- Developing the next generation of specialized marine support vessels, and
- Preserving our financial strength through solid returns, a strong balance sheet and disciplined capital management.
Our vision is to be a steadfast, dependable and preferred solution provider to offshore Oil and Gas Industry.
Seaways International has a diligent pre-employment program adopted to ensure the selection of good / well trained crew to serve our fleet. All crew joining our fleet undergo a proper assessment program. ILO standards of medical examination for our crew are adhered to and only ILO approved medical centers are utilized for this purpose. Crew members joining our fleet are given a safety induction and briefing course into the Company’s policies so as to ensure safe working practices on board our vessels. On board, additional training is provided to ensure that the crew member is well suited for his task.
Seaways International gives special importance to Environmental Protection and avoidance of pollution at sea. Our vessels operate on a global basis and our fleet always maintains the highest standards required by the Classification and Port State Control authorities.
Our offices are modern with well-equipped facilities which include continuous monitoring of our vessels via satellite link.
We at Seaways International always strive to provide safe, secure and continuous services to our Clients at all times.