We provide offshore support vessels for the following marine activities -
- DP class OSV’s to support FPSO/ FSO / SBM / Drill Rigs
- Anchor Handling Tugs for Pipe Lay, Derrick and Accommodation Barges
- Deep Sea Towage Tugs
- Tug + Barge combinations
- Crew Boats for crew transportation
Seaways International is well experienced in FPSO -- SBM Support / Static Towage and the following services are provided by us with respect to this field:
- Standby vessel ( Fire Fighting and Security ) for the Terminal when not engaged in Docking Tankers and Diving operation
- Transfer Pilot and Officials to and from Export tanker and FPSO
- Escort Export tanker to Loading Terminal
- Assisting in mooring Export Tanker to the Calm buoy ( SBM Buoy )
- Holding Export Tanker on tow line ( Static Tow ) during loading operation on the calm Buoy.
- Used as a Diving Support vessel during diving operation at the terminal
- Working with the Divers decking the Calm buoy hoses and mooring System for weekly and monthly checks, and changing out Hoses and Mooring system if required.
- Transfer of personnel to and from Calm buoy and FPSO during maintenance.
- Divers Base providing lodging, meals and communication facilities for six divers.
- Storage for all the Diving Equipment for the Terminal.